Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My cleaning uniform, favorite apron and slave collar


To be in this uniform, I had to loose my free-will, loose my wife's respect for me as a man, and give up all my belongings.

Now my wife treats me like a bitch, and punishes and shames me if I show any sign of not being fully submissive and obedient. 

I am proud of being an enslaved maid. It has consumed my whole life. I love my uniform and everything it represents. 

My wife would NEVER let me go back, she has become accustomed to fulltime service. In fact, nothing pisses her off more than me NOT being an obedient maid.

I am now dependent on her for everything. I am not allowed to make any plans or decisions . I am only to do as I am told.

I have never been happier or felt more secure, I know my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment